• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leicester Baby !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leicester Baby !

Started here recently, any cool female contractors wanna show me around ? Looks like there are lots of chicks here I just need to find out the fishing places..

What? Hot chicks....leicester.

I've lived here for 21 years and am still yet to find them. You must think that wearing a hiljab is virtually putting out.

Seriously. I am always up for getting plastered. If you want to come out and get drunk off your but gimme a shout.

For pubs I recomment you start at firebug www.firebugbar.co.uk

Comment

Sure SockP , will message you some time. I've learned that you better keep your chick requirements low. That is how you can get more of them. PLus I am a traveler now. Which "high-end" chick will easily fall for that ? As long as the body is fine , the rest can be handled. lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk
        Sure SockP , will message you some time. I've learned that you better keep your chick requirements low. That is how you can get more of them. PLus I am a traveler now. Which "high-end" chick will easily fall for that ? As long as the body is fine , the rest can be handled. lol

If you get desparate, you could always 'cruise' around Highfields or Mountsorrel!!

Comment

I did a 3 month stint in Leicester and most people I met kept telling me about the thriving gay community (alas not my scene although I'm never one to turn down a trip to a gay club in the hope I'll see a couple of hot women going for it ).

If you decide to bat for the other team your luck will probably be in 2uk .

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
            If you get desparate, you could always 'cruise' around Highfields or Mountsorrel!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae

If I am desperate ( read when I get desperate ) I can register at some dating site. Easy stuff. So many chicks in there are awaiting bang-bang. Having started recently contracting I am still veryyyyyy busy trying to understand what the heck I got myself into and what the heck am I doing. Love it so far.

Comment

went to uni in leicester - liked it so much I stayed for a few years afterwards ...

check out the fan club ...

Comment

I think the fan club has closed down. Or at least changed name .... like every other club in leicester.

Oxygen was the place to be...dingy smelling of weed and with a half pipe in the main dance floor.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/leicester/fun_s...ere_long.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
                    I think the fan club has closed down. Or at least changed name .... like every other club in leicester.

Oxygen was the place to be...dingy smelling of weed and with a half pipe in the main dance floor.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/leicester/fun_s...ere_long.shtml

shame if it has .. used to hang out there a lot - i'd like to say lots of good memories ... but unfortunately ... I can't remember all that much ... tiger bitter (growl at barmaid whilst ordering) , old original? mmm .. twas a nice place ... not the tulipty attitude you get at the 'towny' clubs - like mmm krystals?

one of my friends who I shared a flat with in leicester died last year so it sort of has a special thing for me ... got back there a couple of years ago whilst going to another friends wedding ... bought her a t shirt to remind her of the place as it was her wedding a month or so later ... she died 8 months ltr

as for that link ...

You know every nightclub in Leicester by a previous name.
                    sector 5 / alcatraz ....they used to do these amazing cocktails - acid rain, f15, etc ... amazing til I had one whilst almost sober .. yuck ...

there was the bear cage - I used to refer to it as the beer cage ... once in we could never find the way out .. like a maze ..

some other place that used to stay open til 5am once a month ...

You call people "mardy". - think that's more east midlands than leicster - derby/nottingham/lincoln etc

You remember "Lineker's" sparkly red and blue sign on the market.

You have actually shown this off to someone visiting Leicester.

Guilty

You've actually been into the Gas Museum on Aylestone Road. ... used to work for british gas in leicester .. almost went in once.....

You get a craving for a TJ's when out drinking in other towns.
                    was introduced to TJ's my first week at leicester uni ... still remember!

You don't know anyone who hasn't been to Skeggy.
                    leicester by the sea .... went to skeg recently .. beach is pretty big and clean ... sea looks blue !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X