• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC vs Arctic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HMRC vs Arctic

Will HMRC win the Lords appeal ?

Logically not a chance, since the previous unanimous ruling was pretty well rock solid. However, nothing is certain.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

nooooooooooooo
      Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner a future"

Originally Posted by Pogle
      I wasnt really into men at the time - IYKWIM

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by reginald
        Will HMRC win the Lords appeal ?
        Given the comprehensive mauling at the Court of Appeal metered out to HMRC and that they have to overturning all those points I would favour Geoff and Diana.

The cynic in me.....

It is a court case, your guess is as good as mine.

Comment

Political

Looking at the history of the Lords decision-making, most do go against the Gov't for their own reasons. Unfortunately for the couple, they happen to be British and not Muslims or asylum seekers who the Lords tend to favour. We'll see. BTW, when are they going to get round to it?

Comment

Working...
          X