• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Meetup (in Newcastle)?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Meetup (in Newcastle)?

Anyone up for this? I think we need to get Duder and Burdock up here and get them tapped up (especially Duder!!)

Is it too far for all you southerners to treck?
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Anyone up for this? I think we need to get Duder and Burdock up here and get them tapped up (especially Duder!!)

No, but it's a long way to get back when you've been glassed and had your legs broken...
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Newcastle? where is that? Is it north of Watford or East of Dover?

Comment

Yes.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
          No, but it's a long way to get back when you've been glassed and had your legs broken...
          I thought you didn't cause fights anymore?
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Yep - I'm in the process of moving down to Brighton and that's as far from London as I wanna go.
            Call the cops

Comment

You're all rubbish!
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

I don't speak Geordie like and anyway, I haven't had the jabs for venturing to a 3rd world location.

Comment

Can I come Sally?
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt
                    I don't speak Geordie like and anyway, I haven't had the jabs for venturing to a 3rd world location.

If you think newcastle is bad, you should see sunderland - f**king nightmare.
                    Call the cops

Comment

Working...
                    X