• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Complacency 'rife' in IT projects

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complacency 'rife' in IT projects

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6720547.stm

Who cares?

Not me.
    Call the cops

Comment

Not me

Comment

not me

champagne all round...

Comment

It'll be all right.

Comment

David Quantrell, Vice President of HP Software EMEA said the responses about the effect on careers of late projects showed that IT departments are not being held responsible. "This shows the lack of accountability of IT departments in delivering business results," he said.
            Nothing to do with the businesses users lack of ability to tell IT departments what they want before the code is written then.......

Comment

I hate to see complacency prevail in our lives when it's so directly contrary to the teaching of Christ.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                Nothing to do with the businesses users lack of ability to tell IT departments what they want before the code is written then.......
                Nothing to do with the software departments inability to effectively capture the requirements then, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                  I hate to see complacency prevail in our lives when it's so directly contrary to the teaching of Christ.
                  Christ also loved all men. That makes him gay.
                  Call the cops

Comment

I blame the parents...

Comment

Working...
                    X