• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mmmm!! Cheese!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmm!! Cheese!!

Danish Blue on top of a little caramelised red onion placed on a digestive buscuit.

Exquisite!!

With a bottle of fine red, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by chicane
      With a bottle of fine red, of course.
      Persoanlly I'd prefer a bottle of Courage Directors Ale. But then again, I am a bit common!

Comment

Or a digestive without the cheese and a pint of Fosters.....now that's common.....

Comment

What about chocolate digestive dunked in a warm cup of sweet milky tea.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
            Big poof...thats for wimps!!!

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
              You're not one of those folks who has a chocolate biscuit to accompany tea that already contains a ton of sugar, right?

Comment

I got some cheese between my toe's, will that do?
                Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by portseven
                  I got some cheese between my toe's, will that do?
                  That's wierd...I keep mine under my foreskin...

Comment

Originally posted by angusglover
                    That's wierd...I keep mine under my foreskin...
                    How long do you leave it there to porperly mature? And when it's done, is it best on biscuits, crackers or Rivita?

Comment

Working...
                    X