• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

feck feck feck

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feck feck feck

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle1887823.ece
    ...so upsetting

A two-year-old girl who suffered severe head injuries after allegedly being beaten by her City executive father died tonight.

Yanire Izaga was taken to St Thomas's Hospital on Sunday morning after a neighbour heard screams coming from the family's £1 million London apartment and called the police. Officers confirmed that she had been prounounced dead at 6.30 this evening.
    Last edited by Troll; 5 June 2007, 20:53.
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Stressful job?

Could have missed his multi-million bonus, hence went home and practised his karate skills on the little girl. Not content with all the local nutters, we unfortunately have amassed a vast collection of multi-national talent, most of whom seem to work in the City or Canary Wharf. You know the type. talks loudly in the tube/pub with a distinct foreign accent,

Comment

People need to get the work/life balance sorted out, I cannot think of anything - that would make me hurt a child of two like that
      Last edited by Troll; 5 June 2007, 21:17.
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Things like this amaze me; how the hell can a "suposedley" intelligent person do something like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
          People need to get the work/life balance sorted out, I cannot think of anything - that would make me hurt a child of two like that
          Well you are certainly right. But I guess you might not have one.

Until I was a parent I could never understand the potential how. Now I can't understand the transition to why.

Comment

I was reading this in the paper earlier.

What shocked me more was the guy who had an argument with his wife and then set fire to their house with himself and two young sons inside. None survived.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

infanticide in such a disgraceful act , it actually makes me rethink my position on the death penalty, and this tosser is getting sectioned with the mental health act, what a cop out, what trash.

I have two little monsters (3, 5) and as infuriating as they can sometime be, they give a fullfilment that surpasses all my achievements to date in my life, and it's likely to remain that way...........

I think every parent of toddlers becomes slightly deranged from lack of sleep, food mess, pooh, etc etc

no excuse for murder
              Last edited by barely_pointless; 6 June 2007, 00:20.

Comment

Originally posted by kirk
                Things like this amaze me; how the hell can a "suposedley" intelligent person do something like this?
                Just becuase you are clever does not mean that you are stable.

Comment

I am suprised the guy had been sectioned. If lower class would just be in the slammer.

Same with this girl in Portugal - different rules according to what class you are.

Comment

Originally posted by barely_pointless
                    infanticide in such a disgraceful act , it actually makes me rethink my position on the death penalty, and this tosser is getting sectioned with the mental health act, what a cop out, what trash.
                    Has it ever occurred to you that he might be insane?

Or do you and all the other vicious bloodthirsty pontificators here not believe there should be such a thing as insanity because that would remove the possibility of your righteous revenge?
                    God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Working...
                    X