• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thick Spice is Woman of the Year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thick Spice is Woman of the Year

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...269237,00.html

Two thoughts strike me - firstly, if she's woman of the year, what does that say about all other women? And considering that during her time in the Spice Girls she didn't actually sing (allegedly), is it really someone else behind her business success?

Originally posted by Moose423956

Two thoughts strike me - firstly, if she's woman of the year, what does that say about all other women? And considering that during her time in the Spice Girls she didn't actually sing (allegedly), is it really someone else behind her business success?
    She's the epitome of all that's cack in modern British women.

<Kyajae reaching for the puke bucket>

Comment

she is a c**t.
      Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
        she is a c**t.
        Well she certainly has one at any rate

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956

Well, she's doing rather well now. Saw some of her stuff in Kyoto a bit back and they were going wow over it.

Deserved if you ask me.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
            Aye - he'll be playing for England tonight
            Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
              i'd bang it

Comment

Originally posted by TheRightStuff
                i'd bang it
                Maybe a few years ago before she was brainwashed by the size zero brigade.

Comment

What’s the story? An airhead has been given an award by a magazine aimed at other airheads, it’s not as if it was a national award decided by the entire British public.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

[rant]

The women in this country shoudl be ******* ashamed of themselves. I'm suprised it wasn't a ******* Big Brother wag-wannabe.

I'm not a raging feminist or anything, but she opitomises every ******* thing that I hate in women: -

- You dont have to have your own career, just marry a footballer.
                    - Put up with your bloke sh*ggnig around, cause he's rich, so thats fine.
                    - eat salads all day every day, cause that's what we base our worth on
                    - why should I smile and be nice to people? I'm rich and married to a footballer, so **** you.

I just hate her hate her hate her. And all the little brainless tw*ts who voted for her.

[/rant]
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X