• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Naming/Shaming absent fathers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naming/Shaming absent fathers

Click the pretty link

The Child Maintenance and Enforcement Commission (C-MEC) will be able to deduct cash direct from non-payers' bank accounts, as well as take away their passports and impose curfews on them if they fail to support their children.
    Deserved or going too far?
    Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Deserved.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Innocent until proven guilty, some women are evil, vindictive bitches, just because we ran off with a more sportier, better looking model.

Comment

Some don't get a full choice in when the little ones arrive. Protect oneself boys. Evil women need naming and shaming, bringing in offspring to your vendetta is child cruelty and you should be on a charge.
        Last edited by Causus Deli; 6 June 2007, 12:25.

Comment

this is redicilous.
          It takes 2 to tango!
          Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maxamus
            this is redicilous.
            It takes 2 to tango!
            Two to make an agreement and one to break it.

Comment

Originally posted by SizeZero
              Click the pretty link

Deserved or going too far?
              Going too far. C-MEC (and its previous lame duck incarnation the CSA) cannot calculate payments correctly in the first place. They cock up direct debit payments, they harass fathers unnecessarily. And as for naming and shaming, bring it on. This will backfire on them as it will ironically publicise the crappy way in which they 'have a go' at fathers. C-MEC is incapable of looking at cases individually and deciding accordingly. It's easier and more cost-effective for them to start off with "All absent fathers are crap and we'll fleece them accordingly".

Did you know that if a father phones up CSA/C-MEC and challenges a payment calculation, the first thing the operative does is to mark him up on the system as a troublemaker? From then on in it's all uphill for the father. With such systemic prejudice abound, these latest developments come as no surprise...
              "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

I paid 50% more than the maximum laid down by the CSA, they were never involved, I love my kids * shock horror dad loves kids *. 7 years, the house and all that dough, she now moves teenagers out because new dad doesn't like them in his newly acquired house (you know, mine). Real dad picks up bill again. Still she rages about what a tight fisted Father I am. Name and shame these women.

Comment

If we can name and shame absent fathers...why won't they do it for paedos???

Comment

Originally posted by Causus Deli
                    I paid 50% more than the maximum laid down by the CSA, they were never involved, I love my kids * shock horror dad loves kids *. 7 years, the house and all that dough, she now moves teenagers out because new dad doesn't like them in his newly acquired house (you know, mine). Real dad picks up bill again. Still she rages about what a tight fisted Father I am. Name and shame these women.
                    I dont really understand why she left you in the first place? who is her new man? El Duder by any chance?
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X