• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't they have TV/radio in Finland?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't they have TV/radio in Finland?

Iran has arrested three Finnish men who allegedly strayed into its territorial waters during a fishing trip in the Persian Gulf.

FFS!
    The vegetarian option.

Originally posted by wobbegong
    Iran has arrested three Finnish men who allegedly strayed into its territorial waters during a fishing trip in the Persian Gulf.

FFS!

That's cuz Nokia phones don't have built in Sat-Nav.

Comment

they didn't want to let the big one get away...

(edit: i bet loads of crafty fish are hanging out in Iranian waters!)

Comment

[QUOTE=Burdock]they didn't want to let the big one get away...

I thought they let Faye Turney go

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
          N95
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
            N95
            Ok, they didn't have a helicopter hovering over their position with a guy taking a picture of the coordinates on the Nokia N95 he was conveniently holding, cos' that’s good proof isn't it.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

"Iranian waters" my erse. They were probably 200 yards from Helsinki harbour.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
                My new one does - the Nokia N95

P.S. and a 5 megapixel camera
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                X