• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Causus Deli

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Causus Deli

Who is he? He's clearly been here before, and banned maybe?

I dont like him.

Any of the old timers know who he is? Is it AndyW?
    The pope is a tard.

Maybe you should takeover (oops you already have) this site? Then members would only be allowed to talk your mindless brand of PC nonsense all day
    I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

I dont like him.

No AndyW was the total opposite in verbosity. CD is just a sad old man anyway, to be pitied rather than hated.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

He gets around tho...

http://community.channel4.com/eve/fo...050015357/p/49

Comment

Originally posted by angusglover
          Clearly must be unemployed to have the time for such prolific output.

Comment

Whoever he is, he isn't very good at maths.

Comment

I dont like him.

Just put him on your ignore list then. Job done.
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

I dont like him.

Don't know if he's been here before, but:

- If the email address that he did have displaying is correct (and I assume that it is, cos I don't know how else he could click on the link that's emailed to him), and

- If the email address does belong to the person listed on a cached page of a cricket league website, and

- If the name and address of the person listed on the cricket club website are actually the same as the Statistics Ltd company with that person's name, registered just down the road (one of the road number digits was probably mis-typed on the website)

Then I'd say he's not called Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong
                  Just put him on your ignore list then. Job done.
                  nah I'm too nosey for that

I dont mean I hate him - he doesn't wind me up ar anything....and if I thought for a minute he was a real person I'd never say that either (dont want to hurt his feelings or owt)...he's just clearly someone else, and I want to know who!
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
                    Don't know if he's been here before, but:

- If the email address that he did have displaying is correct (and I assume that it is, cos I don't know how else he could click on the link that's emailed to him), and

- If the email address does belong to the person listed on a cached page of a cricket league website, and

- If the name and address of the person listed on the cricket club website are actually the same as the Statistics Ltd company with that person's name, registered just down the road (one of the road number digits was probably mis-typed on the website)

Then I'd say he's not called Andy.
                    You are EqualOpportunites and I claim £5 worth of stalker lessons please.
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X