• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do we have a right to remain anonymous?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we have a right to remain anonymous?

Should a disagreement lead to a public outing?
    Yes let old greg out me
    44.44%
    No I wish to remain anonymous
    55.56%
    I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Originally posted by Numptycorner
    Should a disagreement lead to a public outing?
    Yes and No
    Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Everyone gets together for beers in Newcastle = problem solved.

Anonymity solved.
      Old scores solved.
      Entertainment solved.

Comment

Where the option for "get a life numpty, you sad, miserable, multiple-identitied t*sser"?
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          Where the option for "get a life numpty, you sad, miserable, multiple-identitied t*sser"?
          I thought I was on your ignore list! You dear, have double standards, typical air-head.
          I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Hi Bag'o'pus

We have the right to be anonymous. One way to do that is to select an e-mail address based on a random domain name (are there any ISPs that let you do that nowadays?)
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              Hi Bag'o'pus

We have the right to be anonymous. One way to do that is to select an e-mail address based on a random domain name (are there any ISPs that let you do that nowadays?)
              Or you could hide your email address. I'm not even slightly a techie - it's hardly War Games.

Comment

SallyAnne is Bagpuss? Well I never!

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
                  SallyAnne is Bagpuss? Well I never!
                  I am Bag'O'Pus, Causus Deli and Sparatacus. The rest of you are deluding yourself that there is anything happening here.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                    I am Bag'O'Pus, Causus Deli and Sparatacus. The rest of you are deluding yourself that there is anything happening here.
                    Any more indiscretion and it's back to the Space Lizard Desk for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X