• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh dear Removal men arrive at 10 Downing St

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear Removal men arrive at 10 Downing St

Fingers crossed...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6726737.stm

why, what are you hoping for?

Comment

It's the bailiffs!

Or is he doing a runner before the police come knocking.
      Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Shirley they should be at No 11?
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Lambros
          Er, Gordon Clown has been living in number ten Downing Street for the last ten years.

What is new about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo
            Er, Gordon Clown has been living in number ten Downing Street for the last ten years.

What is new about this?
            Nothing, just that Blair is leaving soon that's why the removal vans are there, remember he run's his office from No 10, even though he lives at No 11, so there will still be tons of his junk in the offices at No 10.

Comment

It is all (Downing Street) effectively one building anyway. It is just that some doors give easier access.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                It is all (Downing Street) effectively one building anyway. It is just that some doors give easier access.
                I thought it was money that gave easier access to Downing Street. Allegedly.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Blair gets scathing farewell from artist at The Royal Academy art exhibition

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-imag...rt372ready.jpg

Comment

Working...
                  X