• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is gingerism as bad as racism?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is gingerism as bad as racism?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6725653.stm

Well...is it?
    yes
    27.27%
    no
    36.36%
    dont know
    6.06%
    dont care
    30.30%
    The pope is a tard.

As long as you are not fat and ginger, you'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt
      As long as you are not fat and ginger, you'll be fine.

Indeed - that must be awful!!!

Being fat and strawberry blonde, I wouldn't know what that's like
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        Personally i've never had a massive problem with it. Ive never been proper red, like carrot colour but defo gingerish in my youth.

I never got bullied, more than any other kid at school, and everyone had something about them that got the tulip ripped out of them.

There was one kid who was proper ginger and frekles at school, who i remember used to get beaten up regularly, but he never done himself any favours, cause he was a ***** regardless of his hair colour.

My opinion is that ive got a mass of thick hair, which i value more than anything in this world, when i see all those middle aged, balding faggots on the train, it makes me smile that ive got a thick head of hair still.

that will be all for today. i thank u

Comment

Nope - bloodnuts deserve all the derision they get.

Call the cops

Comment

In general principle, yes. It involves discriminating against an individual because of their genetics.

Granted, fewer gingers have been sold into captivity or suppressed, probably because they have a ancestral history of kicking everybody elses' arses. (see Vikings, and Irish women.)

Comment

Son #1 and daughter are both red heads, like their mother, and I give them all hell.

Comment

It is the last hair colour to go grey

It proves a genuine indigenous ethnicity

Women love it

The most popular hair dye in the UK is red
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss

Women love it

Ha ha ha - Baggy is a ginge too!

kept that quiet didn't ya!
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss

Women love it

My ginger hair is now mostly grey and I'm only 36, my mates call me 'gringer'.

Seriously, I developed a thick skin over the years when it comes to name calling but when the wife and I went for a scan to check out how her pregnancy is going one of my mates said "did they check it for ginger"? I nearly punched him.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X