• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Down on your luck?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Down on your luck?

This woman can help!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3335275.stm
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne

what u doing archiving the content of the freakin bbc site this morning or what?

Comment

Maybe you need this: www.newscientist.com/article/mg19025456.500

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
        what u doing archiving the content of the freakin bbc site this morning or what?

I've got nowt to do - finished all my work by 10 today, so I'm heading on a halfer at 12. Just trying to pass the time...
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          I've got nowt to do - finished all my work by 10 today, so I'm heading on a halfer at 12. Just trying to pass the time...
          Part-timers...
          The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Working...
          X