• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MEP's and Motors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MEP's and Motors

MEP's and Motors, from BBC home page

The reader’s comments are bordering on comedy gold!

Utterly stupid. They're completely ignoring the benefits that supercars have for ordinary citizens. Just seeing, or hearing, an Aston Martin is enough to get me through my dull, grey day. They're like castles - sure you could knock them down and turn them into a carrot farm for hippies, but you don't because they have cultural and historic significance to the public. People should have more respect for the art and engineering genius of sports cars.
    william Hughes, england
    BBC site.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Working...
X