• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bollywood actresses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bollywood actresses

The Indian Film Academy awards are in Sheffield on Saturday night. It's been such a big presence on the news up here in Yorkshire I assumed everyone new...but apparently it's small beer elsewhere in the country!

Anyway, my point is, I've seen quite a few Bollywood actresses on telly over the last few days, and they are *hot*. They might even relegate Polish ladies to number 2 in my world women chart.

Shilpa Shetty has been looking gorgeous

There's a curry, beer, and Indian music shindig on in Sheffield too this weekend. I might develop an interest in Indian movies!

Originally posted by Burdock
    The Indian Film Academy awards are in Sheffield on Saturday night. It's been such a big presence on the news up here in Yorkshire I assumed everyone new...but apparently it's small beer elsewhere in the country!

Anyway, my point is, I've seen quite a few Bollywood actresses on telly over the last few days, and they are *hot*. They might even relegate Polish ladies to number 2 in my world women chart.

There's a curry, beer, and Indian music shindig on in Sheffield too this weekend. I might develop an interest in Indian movies!

Ever watched a Bollywood movie? Complete tulipe, amatuer acting, applaing. I managed 15 minutes of the only one I ever watched and I think I did pretty well watching some asian bird prancing around and singing like a stangled cat.

If that what asians like, fine, but don't be surprised if the rest of the UK has absolutely no interest.

No doubt, the EMUs will be out screaming 'racism' at me.

Comment

Some of them are hot and some of them are not. Thing is, they all look like they'd give some serious attitude if you tried to stick ur pale northern c*ck up there. Oh tulipe, was I being racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
        No doubt, the EMUs will be out screaming 'racism' at me.
        what does EMU stand for?!

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
          Thing is, they all look like they'd give some serious attitude if you tried to stick ur pale northern c*ck up there. Oh tulipe, was I being racist?

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
            Some of them are hot and some of them are not. Thing is, they all look like they'd give some serious attitude if you tried to stick ur pale northern c*ck up there. Oh tulipe, was I being racist?

fair point, Shilpa has been acting like she's on a royal visit! she's dead posh too (I never watched BB). I imagine if you presented your 'lad' to her on a velvet cushion, and bowed to your toes, she may deign to accept a 'northern offering'.

Comment

fair point, Shilpa has been acting like she's on a royal visit! she's dead posh too (I never watched BB). I imagine if you presented your 'lad' to her on a velvet cushion, and bowed to your toes, she may deign to accept a 'northern offering'.
              The only reason she pulls blokes of her own creed is the potential size of the bride-dowry. How feckin' archaic is that practice?

Can you imagine it in traditional British weddings? Er, I'll only marry your daughter if the wedge is big enough? FFS!

Comment

dunno about the ones oop North but I'm having trouble keeping my hands off some down in t'sarf. They act like women used to do (demure) and seem to enjoy flirty behaviour...
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

The Indian lads I'm working worth aren't too impressed with Shilpa, she's an old bag by their Bollywood standards.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall
                    The Indian lads I'm working worth aren't too impressed with Shilpa, she's an old bag by their Bollywood standards.
                    Can you ask them for some names to look for?! I'm keen to develop my interest in Bollywood babe...I mean movies...

Comment

Working...
                    X