• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sports Car Hire

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sports Car Hire

now i know some of you contractors probably own these cars but me young relative new to contracting haven't built up enough capital to get one.

I wish to hire a sports car for a weekend Fri - Mon (or sun pm) looking on the net i'm finding stupid prices of £2k plus 5k for a deposit. Are these the sort of normal prices do you think. By the way forgot to mention that i'm looking at hiring a Ferrari 360 spider or is there anywhere out there anyone can recommend or knows is cheaper.

maybe if you do own one you could hire it out to me ?
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

How about my Fiat 124 spider, goes like a bat out of hell and turns heads, if that what you like... Give you good price

<< Yeah this picture taken in boney Scottieland
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

http://www.bespokes.co.uk/index_nn.htm

Edit: £1350 for a 360 Spider for a 4 day weekend.

Comment

You're a scouser, nick one.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
          http://www.bespokes.co.uk/index_nn.htm

Edit: £1350 for a 360 Spider for a 4 day weekend.
          er Fiat 124 spider: £30 of petrol for 300 miles,
          Last edited by scooterscot; 8 June 2007, 09:56.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Sports cars tend to be limited to carrying only two people, therefore they can be deemed as selfish and inefficient. They have large powerful engines and are driven at speeds beyond the drivers capabilities- often in urban environments

The large engines mean that they are fuel thirsty & pump out shed loads of CO2.
            The sooner the Government legislates these dinosaurs off the roads and save the planet the better.

God I'm bored!!
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
              You're a scouser, nick one.
              when have you ever seen a ferrari driving round liverpool. The last time this happened it was because they were lost. As soon as they stopped to ask an officer where to go the car was put on bricks

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                Sports cars tend to be limited to carrying only two people, therefore they can be deemed as selfish and inefficient. They have large powerful engines and are driven at speeds beyond the drivers capabilities- often in urban environments

The large engines mean that they are fuel thirsty & pump out shed loads of CO2.
                The sooner the Government legislates these dinosaurs off the roads and save the planet the better.

God I'm bored!!
                looks like it is scooterscots fiat after all !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
                  when have you ever seen a ferrari driving round liverpool. The last time this happened it was because they were lost. As soon as they stopped to ask an officer where to go the car was put on bricks
                  Didn't Eugene Evans have one?

Comment

My Fiat is not as bad as my volvo 2.5D XC70... vrooooom

Comment

Working...
                    X