• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A cover up story if ever I heard one

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A cover up story if ever I heard one

They've landed and still they deny it....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6733203.stm
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

They need to check out Area 51
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
      They need to check out Area 51

My missus always turns green when she has a headache. And grows fangs. And long pointy claws. And sounds like a bear with a sore ar$se.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
        My missus always turns green when she has a headache. And grows fangs. And long pointy claws. And sounds like a bear with a sore ar$se.
        Quick get some Asprin
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot
          Quick get some Asprin

Asprin wil do nothing for a complete personality change.

It's worse when she has PMS. I'm not sure if it stands for Psychotic Mood Shift or Pass My Shotgun

Comment

Asprin wil do nothing for a complete personality change.

It's worse when she has PMS. I'm not sure if it stands for Psychotic Mood Shift or Pass My Shotgun
            Tell her to take some of this every day... it works.

Comment

Tell her to take some of this every day... it works.
              You do realise that if I suggest this product you refer to (which I'm sure would be most helpful) her first reaction would be "Wot, you trying to tell me I've got a problem?"

I've found the best strategy is DIY (Don't Involve Yourself)

Comment

You do realise that if I suggest this product you refer to (which I'm sure would be most helpful) her first reaction would be "Wot, you trying to tell me I've got a problem?"

I've found the best strategy is DIY (Don't Involve Yourself)
                For my birds I just add some kelp powder and cod liver oil to their seed along with occasional finely chopped egg white with roasted and ground egg shells.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Pumpkin seeds?

Subscribe, advertising comes through the door she reads it, it's more passive suggestion...

Comment

Pumpkin seeds?

Subscribe, advertising comes through the door she reads it, it's more passive suggestion...
                    Nah, she'd think I've taken up gardening.

Comment

Working...
                    X