• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stupid PC brigade

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid PC brigade

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....sing_axed.html
    Call the cops

we'll never do well in the olympics if we can't practise it first

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer

The thought of a bunch of dwarves tossing themselves off in public probably would make me want to complain as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
        The thought of a bunch of dwarves tossing themselves off in public probably would make me want to complain as well.
        No no you've got it wrong it's normal people tossing the dwarves off... I think they get the better deal.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Coun Pat Karney, Manchester Council's city centre spokesman, welcomed the decision to call off tomorrow's event.

"I am delighted that common sense has broken out," he said. "This would have been a new low for Manchester. What next? Burning witches in Albert Square or sending kids up chimneys?
          Obviously you can go snatching small people off the street and start lobbing them about, but what this guy conveniently overlooks is that the dwarves are willing participants in the fun.

Also, they've spelt cunt wrong.

Comment

What about midgets? Can we toss them off?

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt
              What about midgets? Can we toss them off?
              What's the difference between a midget and a dwarf?
              Call the cops

Comment

about 9 inches.

Comment

Is this a joke?
                  Otherwise, dwarfism is a genetic abnormality and they have limbs out of proportion to a normal person's. Midgets lack a growth hormone (and are nowadays treated with growth hormone so you don't tend to see them anymore.

Comment

A midget is a kind of submarine (Ithink)

Comment

Working...
                    X