• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Filth...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filth...

It is utter filth being bowled, and I use that term loosely, by Harmison and Plunkett today.

Matt Prior has had to play more like a goalkeeper than a wicky.

Huh?!??

Comment

I can't see how Harmison can justify his selection anymore - he needs a good spell back in county cricket and fall back in love with the game.

If you can't bowl straight and/or keep bowling down the leg side you're not international class.
      Call the cops

Comment

Are you watching this tulipe? Harmy got an LBW earlier from what the commentators described as "a stray one". Certainly surprised the batsman. Plunkett's the same.

Still, the WI batsmen are helping by getting themselves out.

Comment

220-5, 42 extras? Shocking.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

225-8 - lovely!!!
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

225-9 - fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thank feck for Monty and Sidebottom!

Comment

Indeed. WI 229 all out - you can call that a collapse!

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
                    Indeed. WI 229 all out - you can call that a collapse!
                    See what happens when you have a couple of bowlers who can bowl straight!

That's a lead of 141, but it could have been 241, so at least we've got a game of sorts.

Comment

Working...
                    X