• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Red Mist for the W/End!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Red Mist for the W/End!

Hi

I have been contracting in banking for several years now. I am bl**dy frustrated about being on the flipping bench, however. I know I must grow up, you don't need to tell me that. It just seems like every day that I am watching paint dry. Red mist is growing by the day and I might take it out on you --- strike that. I dont encourage violence. Count one to ten.

Should I stay or should I go?
    Should I stay with the banking sector or get out?

If I leave, do a contract in a non-banking job for 3 months, will I be able to get back in to banking?

You gotta do what you gotta do.

Comment

I swap in and out of banking. Shouldn't be a problem if you've got the experience on your CV.

Comment

Working...
      X