• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Sopranos: The final episode

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sopranos: The final episode

In a dressing room at the Royal Albert Hall, Katherine Jenkins and Hayley Westenra are sitting at a table drinking tea.

“So it’s down to you and me”, Jenkins says looking up from her cup.

Westenra continues to stare at he cup and replies, “I suppose it is”.

Jenkins puts down her tea and leans forward. With hint of anger in her voice says, “Have you no respect? I am top diva in this country”.

Looking up as she takes a sip of her tea, Westenra winks.

“Dam you Westenra. I’ve seen off Charlotte Church, I can break you too”, storms Jenkins.

“Oh yeah”, sneers Westenra.

“Yeah”, sneers Jenkins in response and continues, “ She was once called ‘The voice of an angle’ now the slapper is a chain smoking soak with a dodgy show on channel 4”.

“You did that that slag good”, giggled Westenra, “but you’re just another Welsh windbag. It’s time to make way for some more new blood from down under”.

Jenkins explodes, “You are no Dame Kiri! And anyway you’re a bloody paddy, or so you now claim”.

At that point a knock at the door interrupts the two. “Miss Jenkins, Miss Westenra. Thirty seconds”.

“I’m gonna kick your arse”, whispers Jenkins. “Shut it fatso”, replies Westenra as they leave the dressing room.
    Drivel is my speciality

Working...
X