• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cast iron Plan B

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cast iron Plan B

Just received this email. The gods must truly be smiling on me.

Doubtlessly this enterprising chap will need a few grand up front to 'grease the wheels' so to speak. But what can we lose? It sounds like we're gonna be minted.

Anyone care to invest with me?!

>From: ola luke
    >Subject: waiting respond
    >Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:38:18 +0100 (BST)
    >
    >Dear Sir.
    >I am the first son of Late.Maj. Gen. Roland Bamali of the 2nd Mechanized >Division, Ibadan,Nigerian Army,who died in a Plane crash on 18th september >2006. view the sites below
    >http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/5355534.stm
    > As his next of kin,i am privy to some of his closely guarde secrets,one of >which is he has a huge sum of money fifteem millions dollars in a bank.But >because of the unfriendly stance of the government,my dad could not >transfer the money before his death.
    >
    > If you can assist for the transfer of the money,you
    >would be well rewarded. Kindly reply
    >
    > Yours sincerely,
    > Mr Roland James

Yep, will do. Just as soon as my 1.5 million euros arrives from the spanish lottery I just won.

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
      Just received this email. The gods must truly be smiling on me.

Doubtlessly this enterprising chap will need a few grand up front to 'grease the wheels' so to speak. But what can we lose? It sounds like we're gonna be minted.

Anyone care to invest with me?!

>From: ola luke
      >Subject: waiting respond
      >Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:38:18 +0100 (BST)
      >
      >Dear Sir.
      >I am the first son of Late.Maj. Gen. Roland Bamali of the 2nd Mechanized >Division, Ibadan,Nigerian Army,who died in a Plane crash on 18th september >2006. view the sites below
      >http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/5355534.stm
      > As his next of kin,i am privy to some of his closely guarde secrets,one of >which is he has a huge sum of money fifteem millions dollars in a bank.But >because of the unfriendly stance of the government,my dad could not >transfer the money before his death.
      >
      > If you can assist for the transfer of the money,you
      >would be well rewarded. Kindly reply
      >
      > Yours sincerely,
      > Mr Roland James
      I'm in!!!

I also received an email from a fella in the middle east who promised me $5million if I give him my bank details - seems like a fair trade if you wanna go 50/50?
      Call the cops

Comment

Roland told me he'd keep this one quiet ! The bounder.

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
          I'm in!!!

I also received an email from a fella in the middle east who promised me $5million if I give him my bank details - seems like a fair trade if you wanna go 50/50?

hell yeah.

I've just ripped my contract up in front of my client!

Comment

seems a bargain what % of the 15million do we get?
            can he deposit in an offshore account so gordo doesn't get
            his filthy hands on it....

Comment

hell yeah.

I've just ripped my contract up in front of my client!
              Nice one mate - balls of steel!

If you send me you bank details, including account number, sort code, security code, password, card start/end date/issue number and name on the account I'll make sure you are well looked after....everyone's a winner!
              Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
                Nice one mate - balls of steel!

If you send me you bank details, including account number, sort code, security code, password, card start/end date/issue number and name on the account I'll make sure you are well looked after....everyone's a winner!
                cheers Freaky, to be honest I had heard rumours that some of these Nigerians were scamsters ...but if you promise to look after it for me, I'm well happy...

i've just told the missus to pack her bags too.

Comment

This one always gives me a good laugh

http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/prem/200706/cyberscam

Something I ought to try when i'm bored one day

Comment

cheers Freaky, to be honest I had heard rumours that some of these Nigerians were scamsters ...but if you promise to look after it for me, I'm well happy...

i've just told the missus to pack her bags too.
                    You can trust me mate - just send over all the details and we're quids in!
                    Call the cops

Comment

Working...
                    X