• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stop Moaning about India##controversy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop Moaning about India##controversy

Hey it seems lot of posts and posters are moaning n all sorts of thing about India and Indian IT companies.

Outsourcing is no way benefit INDIA : there is no special LOVE to anybody except BUSINESS.

What goes around comes around :

Britain is a small country how come you are getting so much wealth in this country .tx to Royal Family who gave their L00T3d wealth to this country .

India was the attraction for so many colonial powers in the past why? [tx to Britain without them there is no INDIA]

Outsourcing is going to India who is benefitting the UK companies and the middleman who is English guys make mega bucks whatever they are paying these poor souls is peanuts. Science graduate working in call centre s is not good for any country.

Don’t comment on the things which you don’t understand, India is a complex place there is no way one will understand without being there.

Can any of these m0r0n5 ditching Indian IT guys communication skill, speak foreign language as they speak English.

I can make so many other points

If it rains we moan
    if doesn’t we moan
    sunny we moan
    traffic we moan
    tax we moan

we are all just moaner s for nothing living in comfortable life still we moan about TAX this that………………..

SigmondFreud

come and clean up your conscious

Originally posted by SigmondFreud
    Can any of these m0r0n5 ditching Indian IT guys communication skill, speak foreign language as they speak English.
    I'm not offering myself as a IT consultant who can operate in India though am I

I was going to do a long reply and tear the above apart a bit, but i'm really not sure I can be bothered...

Comment

Don’t comment on the things which you don’t understand
      I don't understand your post, for a start.

Comment

can you tear it apart

Originally posted by Ardesco
        I'm not offering myself as a IT consultant who can operate in India though am I

I was going to do a long reply and tear the above apart a bit, but i'm really not sure I can be bothered...
        i read your reply about TCS. it showed your lack of understanding about certain issues.

First of all its your mistake for not making sure pros sent your company and after that i thaught may be may be you are just facking it fo rthe sake of replying the post.

TCS is one pimping company who are facing accute shortage of IT people.

probobly now you will definately respond to this.

SigmondFreud

Comment

i read your reply about TCS. it showed your lack of understanding about certain issues.

First of all its your mistake for not making sure pros sent your company and after that i thaught may be may be you are just facking it fo rthe sake of replying the post.

TCS is one pimping company who are facing accute shortage of IT people.

probobly now you will definately respond to this.

SigmondFreud
          OK - this is clearly a troll pretending to work for an Indian outsourcing company purely to discredit Indians. Nice try, mate.

Comment

Hey it seems lot of posts and posters are moaning n all sorts of thing about India and Indian IT companies.

Outsourcing is no way benefit INDIA : there is no special LOVE to anybody except BUSINESS.

What goes around comes around :

Britain is a small country how come you are getting so much wealth in this country .tx to Royal Family who gave their L00T3d wealth to this country .

India was the attraction for so many colonial powers in the past why? [tx to Britain without them there is no INDIA]

Outsourcing is going to India who is benefitting the UK companies and the middleman who is English guys make mega bucks whatever they are paying these poor souls is peanuts. Science graduate working in call centre s is not good for any country.

Don’t comment on the things which you don’t understand, India is a complex place there is no way one will understand without being there.

I can make so many other points

If it rains we moan
            if doesn’t we moan
            sunny we moan
            traffic we moan
            tax we moan

we are all just moaner s for nothing living in comfortable life still we moan about TAX this that………………..

SigmondFreud

come and clean up your conscious

FFS go take a breath...

Comment

I have to admit that every company I have worked for that has offshored to India, has regretted it.

Comment

Originally posted by angusglover
                I have to admit that every company I have worked for that has offshored to India, has regretted it.
                They should have contacted Bob Shawaddywaddy in the first instance.

Comment

Thats their fault not finding perfect partner

Originally posted by angusglover
                  how many companies ?

Comment

A lot...and some of the biggest...

It is because of the poor service, lack of understanding and people like you...

Comment

Working...
                    X