• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Internet Censorship on the way for UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet Censorship on the way for UK

Tony Blair hinted today at new restrictions on internet journalism, saying online news coverage had become "more pernicious and less balanced" than traditional political reporting.
    just like China

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../nmedia312.xml

Originally posted by maximus
    more pernicious and less balanced

That's a bit feckin' rich from Blair when we consider the contents of a dodgey dossier that led to an illegal war.

FFS!!

Comment

Originally posted by maximus
      What he means is that he cannot control the information on the internet and far too many people are showing his spin for what it is. Ergo he wants to control it.

Comment

In a farewell lecture on public life, he said that much of the British media behaved like a "feral beast, just tearing people and reputations to bits".
        Dr. David Kelly

Comment

I have a balanced comment. The dishonest murdering bastard ***** needs to be tied down, chopped into bits, fed to sharks, set on fire, covered in acid, blown up and then stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

He's a fascist **** tbh.

Comment

Howsabout him buggering off quietly instead of stirring things in his last couple of weeks in charge of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                I have a balanced comment. The dishonest murdering bastard ***** needs to be tied down, chopped into bits, fed to sharks, set on fire, covered in acid, blown up and then stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and
                You forgot the bit about head on spike outside traitors gate
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                  Nice. But as a PPP man I'm wondering what would be left to stab, and whatever it was, would it feel pain?

I'd like to put him in a sound-proof jar and leave him there.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                    I'd like to put him in a sound-proof jar and leave him there.
                    Only if the jar is airtight
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X