• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Katie - you're fired - twice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katie - you're fired - twice

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...270163,00.html

How funny.

Originally posted by Moose423956
    The toffy-nosed slag just doesn't know when to keep her gob shut. Hence, consequences. She deserves everything she gets.

Comment

I can't stand predatory, agressive, manipulative, snobby women like Katie.

Katie, I hope you end up on the scrap heap, living on benefits in a council estate full of "common" people.

Comment

She'll get some showbiz job or other playing on her nastiness.

Whatever happened to Nasty Nick from the first Big Brother series? He did some TV work didn't he? He's the only contestant from any of those non-celeb series' that I can remember.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
          She'll get some showbiz job or other playing on her nastiness.

Whatever happened to Nasty Nick from the first Big Brother series? He did some TV work didn't he? He's the only contestant from any of those non-celeb series' that I can remember.
          She would make a cracking Tory MP.

Comment

that bird gets on my tits...

Comment

Originally posted by young veteran
              that bird gets on my tits...
              I'd like to get on that birds tits - shirley shome mishtake?

Comment

I liked her! Strong, sexy, sassy chick - whats not to like?!

She should have booted her kids off to her folks house for a year and taken the job like.
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

she looks like a horse.... and thats all I'm saying.
                  SA says;
                  Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                    I liked her! Strong, sexy, sassy chick - whats not to like?!

She should have booted her kids off to her folks house for a year and taken the job like.
                    Nothing wrong with being a bit assertive - but do you think its good to go round sleeping with someone's husband? Would you like it if she slept with your fiance?

As for the kids its one thing I admire her for - putting the kids first. Although it might of been better for her to move the family up to London.

Not quite sure how the contestants managed withouit seeing their kids for several weeks - I couldn't do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X