• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

5-day weather forecast

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5-day weather forecast

Over a week ago, the (BBC Met Office) 5-day forecast said the weather would turn to rain/cold on Sunday. As we approached Sunday, the rain forecast moved out to Monday, then Tuesday and now today.

As I sit here the weather is still blazing sunshine and heat and has been all week.

What is the use of a 5-day weather forecast if each day you change it?

Idiots.

Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Over a week ago, the (BBC Met Office) 5-day forecast said the weather would turn to rain/cold on Sunday. As we approached Sunday, the rain forecast moved out to Monday, then Tuesday and now today.

As I sit here the weather is still blazing sunshine and heat and has been all week.

Idiots.

A butterfly flappeed its wings and everything changed.

At least 1 day forecasts are better than they used to be.

Comment

Idiots.

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously if you don't attribute this way-of-life-threatining decline in weather forecasts on NL and/or immigrants?

Comment

I think it is pretty clear that the weather is now being cynically manipulated by the left wing factions within New Labour.

HTH

Comment

Idiots.

Weather was very localised this week. It was warm and sunny where I am but three miles down the road at the same time it bucketed down and flooded some houses.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Unless you have the power to manipulate mother nature, why complain about a changing forecast?

Comment

Originally posted by wizard1974uk
              Unless you have the power to manipulate mother nature, why complain about a changing forecast?
              Eh? That's irrelevant, isn't it?

Comment

Simple. Most people use the long distance weather forecast to plan an event ahead of time.

If the forecasters can change the long distance forecast on any given day, what is the bloody point of the forecast?

You may as well just trust to luck.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                  Eh? That's irrelevant, isn't it?
                  We have no control over the weather, mother nature does that.

Comment

We have no control over the weather, mother nature does that.
                    Mother Nature does not exist. You might as well pray to Batman.

Comment

Working...
                    X