• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recommendations in North West

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendations in North West

Hi there,

I'm new to contracting (have recently given 2 months notice in a permanent job).
    Just looking for an accountant in the North West preferably in the Wigan area, does anyone have any recommendations?

Cheers,

Joe

We are not too far from Wigan, although to be fair location is probably not a vital factor.

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Nixon Williams
      We are not too far from Wigan
      I don't think it's possible to be too far from Wigan is it?

Comment

Mine has a Manchester and an East Lancashire office - if you're interested, PM me.

Not the cheapest, but the way that my company is structured is slightly more complicated than a straightforward one man band, so I wanted a face-to-face relationship.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. If you get too far from Wigan though the pie delivery charges can start to rack up!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrisoner
            Thanks for the info, much appreciated. If you get too far from Wigan though the pie delivery charges can start to rack up!
            Do you prefer Greenhalgh's !? PM'ed you with accountant info.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall
              Do you prefer Greenhalgh's !? PM'ed you with accountant info.
              Its got to be pooles pies every time..

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes
                Its got to be pooles pies every time..
                I am boycotting Pooles due to it's ownership.

Comment

Personally, I'd have to say that the best pies aren't from Wigan at all. Pimbletts pies are the best!!

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall
                    I am boycotting Pooles due to it's ownership.
                    What is wrong with the ownership of Pooles that has caused the boycot ?

Comment

Working...
                    X