• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I hope this is not true...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this is not true...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/2007061...e-a7ad41d.html

I can't find anything relating to this item on either BBC News 24 or Sky News.com.

It's clealy of some siginificance, news-wise.

Comment

Let's hope not. Too awful to contemplate.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

My Dutch is crap but De Telegraaf says "deze brief komt zeer waarschijnlijk van dezelfde afzender die vorig jaar vrij nauwkeurig de vindplaats van de vermoorde Belgische meisjes Stacy en Nathalie in Luik wist aan te geven." which I think means that this letter seems very likely to come from the same sender who last year gave the place where the bodies of the murdered Belgian girls Stacy and Nathalie were to be found in Luik (Liège). That would be somebody one would really want to find.
        God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
          I can't find anything relating to this item on either BBC News 24 or Sky News.com.

It's clealy of some siginificance, news-wise.
          It's on Sky News now, for some reason it's on all the time but mute in my office.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall
            It's on Sky News now, for some reason it's on all the time but mute in my office.
            Snap - says the police are looking nine miles from where she was abducted.
            Call the cops

Comment

Sick B4stards is all i can say
              Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

think they should bring back capital punishment for anyone who messes around with children, let alone abducts them

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6749131.stm

Hit the beeb

Comment

Grim news if it's true. I hope to god it's a hoax (abliet sick one).

Just for once a happy ending would be nice.

Comment

Working...
                    X