• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where do I find a Census taker?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do I find a Census taker?

I went down the shops at lunchtime to get something for my tea and I found runner beans on sale. I need a Census taker to have a dinner like Hannibal Lecter.

Don’t think I have any Chianti either; will a can of Stella do?
    Drivel is my speciality

Originally posted by Buffoon
    I went down the shops at lunchtime to get something for my tea and I found runner beans on sale. I need a Census taker to have a dinner like Hannibal Lecter.

Have you too been smoking something?

Comment

What about the Numbertaker?

Little Rantor thinks he is a right wrong 'un but never fear "The NumberJacks Are On Their Way"

Comment

You need fava (broad) beans if you're going to eat a Census taker. You'll have to eat Carl Lewis instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut
          You need fava (broad) beans if you're going to eat a Census taker. You'll have to eat Carl Lewis instead.
          Ops typo. Just checked, they are broad beans.
          Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Ops typo. Just checked, they are broad beans.
            looking promising then.

can you not nip out for a cheap bottle of red wine though? Stella goes better with Jehova's Witnesses....apparently...

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
              looking promising then.

can you not nip out for a cheap bottle of red wine though? Stella goes better with Jehova's Witnesses....apparently...
              With a couple of gins inside her she'll go with anyone that Stella...

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
                looking promising then.

US markets open now. Can't leave after that happens.
                Drivel is my speciality

Comment

US markets open now. Can't leave after that happens.

Hannibal Lecter never skipped a meal due to surgery opening hours..

tsk! amateur cannibals...

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut

snork....
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                    X