• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Apprentice Final

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Apprentice Final

So... Kristina or Simon?

Watching it now... I reckon Kristina - just more savvy methinks.

The orange woman

You don't mean navvy by any chance, she looks like, I reckon she must have been on the game at some point in her life, she's got that tart look. You must fancy her I reckon.

Comment

A surprise, but a pleasant one. Fancy her? Erm. No.

Comment

I'd give her one

Suprised he won it but deserved it really......

Comment

Best man won

No contest IMO. Funny as there was a poll in the BBC news website and tango woman got 75% (must have been all te other women voting for her).
          Sorry, I prefer a posh (and funny) bitch like Katie, rather than a common and unfunny one

Comment

Originally posted by TinTin
            No contest IMO. Funny as there was a poll in the BBC news website and tango woman got 75% (must have been all te other women voting for her).
            Sorry, I prefer a posh (and funny) bitch like Katie, rather than a common and unfunny one
            No chance man, arrogant, self righteous, no hoper - like Alan said, "I can't see why anyone would employ her"

Deserves all she (doesn't) get IMHO!

Comment

Simon would be the better apprentice, he's like a schoolkid.

Orange girl was too much like the finished article. She'll get a job that earns more than Simon.

Comment

I don't know why but to me they all seemed such shallow people, perhaps the recruitment process for show made it inevitable, but all the contestants seemed to be cast from the same clueless unworldly mould.

I would hate to have any of them as a PM – except the shaggable Naomi

Very watch able TV none the less
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                  Simon would be the better apprentice, he's like a schoolkid.

Orange girl was too much like the finished article. She'll get a job that earns more than Simon.
                  I agree. The programme is called 'the apprentice' and he is an apprentice.
                  He's also going to work in real estate so fits the bill.
                  I thought it was a bit harsh to have another go at katie again. She got a bashing last week. She's lost her job so has learn't her lesson - hopefully. She made the programme watch able and was the star of the show. In the end it's about entertaining and winning. She did the former and could of done the latter. Although in her mind she believes she achieved both.
                  If she was a man and said/did the same things I don't think there would be such a fuss.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRightStuff
                    ...I thought it was a bit harsh to have another go at katie again. She got a bashing last week. She's lost her job so has learn't her lesson - hopefully. She made the programme watch able and was the star of the show. In the end it's about entertaining and winning. She did the former and could of done the latter. Although in her mind she believes she achieved both.
                    If she was a man and said/did the same things I don't think there would be such a fuss.
                    Maybe, but she's still a munter.

Comment

Working...
                    X