• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Woman jailed for testicle attack

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woman jailed for testicle attack

Do we not like this:

A woman who ripped off her ex-boyfriend's testicle with her bare hands has been sent to prison.
    Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage when Geoffrey Jones, 37, rejected her advances at the end of a house party, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...de/4253849.stm

bollox!

Comment

She must have been nuts!!!!

Comment

Now that's a testament to castigation if I ever saw one...
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
          Now that's a testament to castigation if I ever saw one...
          Any woman who'd try to grab my balls would get a straight max power full fist in the face. No jury would convict.

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
            Do we not like this:

A woman who ripped off her ex-boyfriend's testicle with her bare hands has been sent to prison.
            Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage when Geoffrey Jones, 37, rejected her advances at the end of a house party, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...de/4253849.stm
            Seeing as that story is over 2 years old, what exactly were you searching Google for?
            I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
              Seeing as that story is over 2 years old, what exactly were you searching Google for?
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner

It was on the front page of the BBC yesterday
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I bet it took his mind off S660A and the court case !

Comment

".... before the friend grabbed it and gave it back to Mr Jones."

errrm... is this yours ?
                    It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Working...
                    X