• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rubbish Portugese police

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rubbish Portugese police

Given the information was published to the media on Wednesday, does it strike anyone else as particularly amazing that the Portugese police only seem to be doing this now? There seems to be no explanation for this delay.

I know they've had loads of so called leads, but given the similarities between this letter and the one showing where the Belgian girls were, I can't believe they're only just conducting an official search now.

If it were my child I'd be going ape with them.

Beeb linky

amanhã amanhã

Comment

Totally agree.

I couldn't believe it when every news reports said they'd begin searching "this afternoon", "later today" and "tomorrow".

You'd have thought they'd have been right there immediately, working 24 hours if necessary.

Comment

laid back life style doesn't change for no reason.

Siesta time
        Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Why is that little girl so important? Many people die and go missing and it only makes the local news.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
            Why is that little girl so important? Many people die and go missing and it only makes the local news.
            I thinks her parents have some high connections

Comment

Her mother is also quite cute...

Comment

How many children under 10 get abducted by strangers in the UK every year?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                  48. Higher or lower.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                    I don't know, but 40 odd days of media coverage is a little OTT wouldn't you say?
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X