• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nordic24

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nordic24

Yes, Team Threaded are racing in the Nordic24 MTB race this weekend. I shall be doing a few laps, mostly at night as I've got some lights.

And, oh my, we have sponsors! So the team has a different name on the scorecards.

Anyways, any of you wish to come and cheer us along, remember wellies and an umbrella 'cause it's going to be a really wet one.

Nordic24
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Link doesn't work.

Also, your "Eclectic" website causes my browser to lock up

Comment

Originally posted by G8_Summit
      Link doesn't work.

Also, your "Eclectic" website causes my browser to lock up
      Suggest there is something way wrong with your browser if my website gives it jip. Apart from an empty body I don't think you can get simpler HTML

Comment

Can I only ask that you don't try and win it in record time, that would be churlish
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
          Suggest there is something way wrong with your browser if my website gives it jip. Apart from an empty body I don't think you can get simpler HTML
          Trend Micro Internet Security does not like me opening your website. It tells me that it is "dangerous".

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
            Yes, Team Threaded are racing in the Nordic24 MTB race this weekend. I shall be doing a few laps, mostly at night as I've got some lights.

And, oh my, we have sponsors! So the team has a different name on the scorecards.

Anyways, any of you wish to come and cheer us along, remember wellies and an umbrella 'cause it's going to be a really wet one.

Nordic24

well good luck, if I was in the area I'd come and watch, but I not, so I wont...
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
              Can I only ask that you don't try and win it in record time, that would be churlish
              Well it is chucking it down with rain at the moment, and a storm is on the cards for the race. That'll sort the men from the boys. Certainly improve my chances of being up in the rankings!

Comment

Working...
              X