• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Extended listing in Google results

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extended listing in Google results

Anyone know how one gets a site to have an extended listing in the search results?

e.g.

Investing and investment advice - Money WeekIntelligent, easy-to-read analysis of the week's financial news, with practical investment advice. Covering property, shares, funds, bonds, commodities, ...
    www.moneyweek.com/ - 32k - 13 Jun 2007 - Cached - Similar pages

Login - www.moneyweek.com/file/34/login.html
    Latest issue - www.moneyweek.com/file/11557/latest-issue.html
    New to the site? - http://www.moneyweek.com/file/9099/n...moneyweek.html
    Contact Us - www.moneyweek.com/file/19/contact-us.html
    More results from www.moneyweek.com »
    Rather than the usual one liner?

e.g.

money week magazinewww.magsite.co.uk/magazines/Money-Week-Magazine - Similar pages

Originally posted by King Cnvt
    Anyone know how one gets a site to have an extended listing in the search results?

e.g.

Rather than the usual one liner?

e.g.

Well you could always Google for it...
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Nice one, thanks.

I didn't even know what the thing was called, but I knew there would be someone clever here to help me.

Comment

Working...
      X