• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SASGuru to become deity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SASGuru to become deity

I've just noticed that in 4 posts time, SAS Guru will become God!!!

Come to me my children and I will give you peace.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Please do not feed the animals
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        like like
        yeah, but in 800 posts you will become like the end of '2001: A Space Odyssey"

Comment

like like
          Like and SASguru in the same sentence, a first!
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I don't think I can survive another 800 posts.

I'm currently dying of boredom....
            A Maggot becomes God?? Feck me!!

Comment

When will I, will I be famous?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
                A Maggot becomes God?? Feck me!!
                It's called evolution. You were once a plankton. On second thoughts, nothing much has changed.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
                  When will I, will I be famous?
                  I can't answer, I can't answer that

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                    It's called evolution.
                    You're right. How you've managed to evolve into a Maggot from a Herpes Virus in such a short space of time is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                    X