• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oracle Architect Reqd

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oracle Architect Reqd

Following on from my threads under "One man band to consultancy firm?" I'm currently working with a consultancy firm in surrey who require the above. I'll be part of the interview process as senior technical architect so can advise on reqts.
    "Hope your doing fine". My favourite opening line in emails from certain agencies! Not only the fact they can't spell, but who actually says that?

Originally posted by andyg
    Following on from my threads under "One man band to consultancy firm?" I'm currently working with a consultancy firm in surrey who require the above. I'll be part of the interview process as senior technical architect so can advise on reqts.
    Hello Andy,
    Iam an oracle applications consultant with 7 yrs of experience out of which last 5 years was with oracle consulting....iam currently looking for work...PM me if you need to see my CV
    Cheers
    AJ

Comment

Working...
    X