• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Public notice - new policy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public notice - new policy

From now on I am going to post as often as I feel like it without stupid self-imposed quotas.

Originally posted by AtW
    From now on I am going to post as often as I feel like it without stupid self-imposed quotas.
    Thanks for the information, Alexei.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

How is your SKA going?? I see that 'Fart in your General Direction' has been busy today...

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW

Comment

Major counter-attack is due on the SKA front, stay tuned, both loyal SKA Troopers, beautiful and ugly ladies, peasants, fibble mortal enemies and threaded...

Comment

You saddo. The only reason you've started posting is you feel threatened by my new God like status.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
            X