• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plans for the weekend...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plans for the weekend...

I'm off to Heathrow for a short trip back home. Another week gone on my present contract, another invoice.I'm a little bit bored at the moment...Other plans anyone?
    The rest is silence...

Originally posted by Viktor
    I'm off to Heathrow for a short trip back home. Another week gone on my present contract, another invoice.I'm a little bit bored at the moment...Other plans anyone?

Take the old boy out for a beer sunday afternoon (well, it is Father's Day)

Comment

Run on Saturday then bike and run on sunday. Timed to coincide with any little jobs the other half might want doing around the house.

"Sorry dear can't do it now. Got to go for a (run/bike ride/both)"

Best bit is she can't argue cos she thought it would be a good idea for me to enter the triathlon I'm training for in the first place :
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
        Run on Saturday then bike and run on sunday. Timed to coincide with any little jobs the other half might want doing around the house.

"Sorry dear can't do it now. Got to go for a (run/bike ride/both)"

Best bit is she can't argue cos she thought it would be a good idea for me to enter the triathlon I'm training for in the first place :
        Yeah, I was planning to run a couple of marathons this weekend, then climb Snowdon on my belly. But I can't be bothered.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
          Take the old boy out for a beer sunday afternoon
          Does that help it grow bigger?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            Does that help it grow bigger?
            Have you suddenly grown bored of CD?

Comment

A wedding ...a family wedding

Friends weddings are so much better.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Sunday Morning is Surrey Hills on my Bike, ranmore , Leith Hill and Box Hill

come on ya Lactic acid
                Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Going to get my post count up to 500, then off to Ibiza.

Damn

Comment

Going to work on SKA, but right now I am off to buy kefir...

Comment

Working...
                    X