• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Possible plan B

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible plan B

Have you seen all these companies springing up that will buy your house in 7 days?

Type "sell house fast" into Google.

The deal seems to be you call them, they value your house and you sell to them. They pay cash into your bank in 7 days.

This business is aimed at those in the tulip , getting divorced , leaving the country quick , emigrating etc.

They all seem to offer about 80-85% of the true value of the property.

For those with a large stash of cash, setting up one of these businesses should be pretty simple. And every time you buy and sell, you'll be making tens of £K profit.

Can't be a bad business to get into.

No. Next...

Comment

Okay oh great one....

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt
        Okay oh great one....
        Never take property investment advice from bitter renters.

Interesting forum here for this sort of thing
        http://www.singingpig.co.uk/forums/41/ShowForum.aspx

Various moral issues and pitfalls, but seems to be a growing band of people starting up. Not for me at the moment, but worth researching for when the time is right.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenerGrass
          Never take property investment advice from bitter renters.

Interesting forum here for this sort of thing
          http://www.singingpig.co.uk/forums/41/ShowForum.aspx

Various moral issues and pitfalls, but seems to be a growing band of people starting up. Not for me at the moment, but worth researching for when the time is right.
          http://www.fastprofitsfrombmv.com/pd...BMVReport1.pdf

A growing and very lucrative business. You heard it here first.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenerGrass
            ...when the time is right.
            Too right. Can't wait for the crash ...
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Anybody know King Cnvt's post code?

I've got the buyer on the phone and the mortgage people need it asap!

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

He posts from prison. Yes I know he is not supposed to have Internet access there, but Cherie Blair argued that it is inhumane not to provide it.

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt
                  Have you seen all these companies springing up that will buy your house in 7 days?

Type "sell house fast" into Google.

The deal seems to be you call them, they value your house and you sell to them. They pay cash into your bank in 7 days.

This business is aimed at those in the tulip , getting divorced , leaving the country quick , emigrating etc.

They all seem to offer about 80-85% of the true value of the property.

For those with a large stash of cash, setting up one of these businesses should be pretty simple. And every time you buy and sell, you'll be making tens of £K profit.

Can't be a bad business to get into.
                  So the idea is that I buy a house at auction for cash for, say, 70% of the value of the property, and sell it to these guys for 80-85% in a matter of days.
                  And then repeat. And repeat. etc.

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

Or in other words: Why not just buy at auction for 70% and sell privately at 100% and make fast profits that way.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip
                    So the idea is that I buy a house at auction for cash for, say, 70% of the value of the property, and sell it to these guys for 80-85% in a matter of days.
                    And then repeat. And repeat. etc.

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

Or in other words: Why not just buy at auction for 70% and sell privately at 100% and make fast profits that way.
                    Coz King Cnvt can't go to auctions, he's in prison remember!
                    Somebody told him it was a tax haven and he booked himself in
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                    X