• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Glastonbury

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glastonbury

Four days of sensory overload begins on Thursday.

Call the cops

Originally posted by freakydancer

I've got a days head start on you!!

Coach at 10am Weds morning

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer

They invited your band there?

Bah, must be lots of willing groupies there

Comment

It's hardly worth going now.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/somerset/6761101.stm
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

It's all a bit tame and middle class for me
          I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Love this quote from BBC News site:

"Other novelty acts like Rolf Harris have been on better stages and we think we deserve it," added Pete Budd.
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Can't frikkin' wait now! Cannot go until Friday morning though as feel it is only fair to the wife and chubba jnr to be gone for as short a time as possible

Will have to fit into three days what you are doing in four or five though so expect me to make no sense for a week or two afterwards...

Bring the noise

Comment

Nerds.

Comment

It's going to piss it down!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=1138

http://musicnews.virginmedia.com/news/?news_id=18811

I went on one of the really wet years and the mud was unbelievable. Was like being in the middle ages or the first world war.

I got quite fed up of people saying how we should all smile and be really 'positive' about the mud and rain, when really the whole thing sucked!
                  Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                    Nerds.
                    There is a whole other world out there, beyond your PC. Been outside today, AtW?

Last edited by Xenophon; 18 June 2007, 14:05. Reason: typo
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X