• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bernard Manning - RIP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bernard Manning - RIP

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...271089,00.html

Looks like the position of BNP poster boy is now vacant.

Comment

Oh Dear.
      How Sad.
      Never mind....
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

There should be a statue of Him in every city. A true comedy genius. I will now compose a poem as a tribute to Him.

Comment

Who's gonna make turkey burgers now?

Comment

who??
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky G
              There should be a statue of Him in every city. A true comedy genius. I will now compose a poem as a tribute to Him.
              Well done Nicky G - now off you go back to your rock.

Comment

Not a favourite of mine, but at least he called a spade a spade.
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

Just as the Daleks made the Doctor what he is today, so Bernard Manning made many people feel good about themselves because they are not like him.

Comment

Went to see him at his 'World Famous' Embassy Club, he was a funny bloke.

I know some of his stuff was a bit off, but it was what it was, a joke.

He will be missed, the fat bas&%rd
                    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Working...
                    X