• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The goal is to not find anyone ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The goal is to not find anyone ....

This is what goes on in the US: YouTube. I suspect the same happens here.

I am so glad I am out of the game and doing my own business.
    Drivel is my speciality

That's capitalism!
    I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
      This is what goes on in the US: YouTube. I suspect the same happens here.

I am so glad I am out of the game and doing my own business.
      Computer Professional and Freelancer Roundtable, nearest equivalent to CUK, is full of this.
      God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Bob Shawadiwadi at work
        Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Euro-commuter
          Computer Professional and Freelancer Roundtable, nearest equivalent to CUK, is full of this.

From the quote on the front page is sounds a damn site closer to CUK than the "nearest equivalent".

Taking innocent comments completely out of context and personally attacking each other over minor differences of opinion since 2002.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
            Where is Bob ?

Comment

Working...
            X