• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

White men can't run

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White men can't run

Fire service says!
    I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Originally posted by Numptycorner
    Fire service says!
    or jump (according to the film).....so pretty useless eh???

Comment

Black men can't swim.

Comment

or dance
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
          or dance
          How is the salsa dancing going?
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
            How is the salsa dancing going?

it was really really good, had a little practice last night, have another session booked next monday.....you hsould give it a go !
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
              it was really really good, had a little practice last night, have another session booked next monday.....you hsould give it a go !
              Fair play to you, mate. The only dancing I do comes after drinking too much alcohol and whilst I think I look great, I probably don't.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

When I dance, I can see people looking at me wondering...Has he got headphones on? What is he dancing to?...

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
                  Fair play to you, mate. The only dancing I do comes after drinking too much alcohol and whilst I think I look great, I probably don't.

...and when I'm drunk I dance like my Dad...
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by angusglover
                    When I dance, I can see people looking at me wondering...Has he got headphones on? What is he dancing to?...
                    when I dance People start laughing

Comment

Working...
                    X