• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Torture on the streets of Eastcote

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torture on the streets of Eastcote

Went for a wander at lunchtime and was appalled at the level of pain inflicted on me by those swines sitting otside the pub, drinking ice cold lagers and showing off their spacehopper sized cleavages.

dont they know its wrong

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
    Went for a wander at lunchtime and was appalled at the level of pain inflicted on me by those swines sitting otside the pub, drinking ice cold lagers and showing off their spacehopper sized cleavages.

dont they know its wrong

Indeed. Ice-cold lager. Outrageous!!
    Mmmm! Bite me off a bit of that!

Comment

where's eastcote ?
      Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Pictures man, bloody pictures!!!!
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird
          where's eastcote ?
          in the opposite direction of westcote
          Call the cops

Comment

Is Eastcote that grim place near Greenford (another pretty grim place)

I think I drove through it a few times when I worked at GSK.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

West london , near Uxbridge. It the arsehole of the world but luckily I am only passing through

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Ahhh yes I was correct. I seem to spend all my time down there - shame I live in the north west.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

There seems quite a swell' that Eastcote and surrounding areas are sh1tehouses. Let me tell you they were not so very long ago very sought after areas, believe it or not Hayes once was a lovely place to live. What do people think it is in their minds that make them so carp now?

Comment

Remove user from ignore list
                    Causus Deli This message is hidden because Causus Deli is on your ignore list.</SPAN>

Comment

Working...
                    X