• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Going on Tour & Job titles.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going on Tour & Job titles.

leading on from a post Xenophon made. When going 'on tour' with a gig what job roll do you tend to use ? In the past I've been

A Beaver trainer - always good for a laugh
    An English teacher - works very very well
    A club DJ - works very well in the right situation
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Dodo Breeder
    "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Dolphin Trainer...from Milton Keynes....

Comment

Treasure hunter

Comment

beaver basher
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

human taxidermist

Comment

All this reminds me of the The Vocational Guidance Counsellor Sketch by Python:

Counsellor: Well, do you have any idea of what you want to do?

Anchovy: Yes, yes I have.

Counsellor: What?

Anchovy: (boldly) Lion taming.

Counsellor: Well yes. Yes. Of course, it's a bit of a jump isn't it? I mean, er, chartered accountancy to lion taming in one go. You don't think it might be better if you worked your way towards lion taming, say, via banking?

Anchovy: No, no, no, no. No. I don't want to wait. At nine o'clock tomorrow I want to be in there, taming.

Counsellor: Fine, fine. But do you, do you have any qualifications?

Anchovy: Yes, I've got a hat.

Comment

If you're going anywhere near the sea, Dive Master is always a good one. Does help if you can back up with stories of derring-do on the high seas and expert cunnilingus skills.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Tony
                  All this reminds me of the The Vocational Guidance Counsellor Sketch by Python:

Counsellor: Well, do you have any idea of what you want to do?

Anchovy: Yes, yes I have.

Counsellor: What?

Anchovy: (boldly) Lion taming.

Counsellor: Well yes. Yes. Of course, it's a bit of a jump isn't it? I mean, er, chartered accountancy to lion taming in one go. You don't think it might be better if you worked your way towards lion taming, say, via banking?

Anchovy: No, no, no, no. No. I don't want to wait. At nine o'clock tomorrow I want to be in there, taming.

Counsellor: Fine, fine. But do you, do you have any qualifications?

Anchovy: Yes, I've got a hat.
                  SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

I obviously didn't get the hang of this. I used to pretend I was a white line inspector, inspecting the white lines in the middle of roads.

Comment

Working...
                    X