• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tycoon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tycoon

anybody watch this last night. I thought it was a bit sh1te. Not even close to the apprentice.

nope sorry. Too busy beaver training.
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

yes, it was tulipe. Peter Jones seemed to offer no good advice and was a waste of space.

Comment

good job I missed it then.
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

the helicopters might make the most money in the short term but it's just a short term product. The student magazine is just 1 A3 page. Why did he have to wait a week for the printers to produce it.

The alcholic fruit drink market doesn't need another product. I also hate it when people beg to stay on shows. Blonde bird with hair extensions will get no where.

I think the winner will be the shopping bag recycling bag or the garden products. I'll go for the bag recycling product.

To be honest I really don't give a sh1t. although due to the fact that there's nothing better on TV I will probably end up watching the whole series.

Comment

TV all in Norwegian so don't bother with TV, it's amazing life without the TV is great
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Peter Jones was too uptight and only harping on about the 10 grand he gave them.

Comment

ITV can't make decent programs
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                  nope sorry. Too busy beaver training.
                  ...and I was flying my helicopter, on the way to train some dolphins.
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Can't you get free to air stuff off Sky?

BBC1,2,3 & 4, ITV1,2,3,4 are all free & unencrypted, can be received on a £40 Lidl box...
                    Yes but
                    life without the TV is great
                    God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Working...
                    X