• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cannabis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannabis

Loads of this dreadful weed growing in my woods. Want to get rid. Apart from handing out directions at Roskilde Festival, which the neighbours will not appreciate, any ideas on how to get rid of it?
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Originally posted by threaded
    Loads of this dreadful weed growing in my woods. Want to get rid. Apart from handing out directions at Roskilde Festival, which the neighbours will not appreciate, any ideas on how to get rid of it?
    Roll it up in a big sheet of paper and set fire to one end.....stand very close to it...

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
      Drop freakydancer a mail so he can take a nice stash to glasto

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes
        Drop freakydancer a mail so he can take a nice stash to glasto
        That's slander!!!

Good idea though.....
        Call the cops

Comment

I like gardening if you need a hand
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Sounds like a money making opportunity to me
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

That tulip is worth its weight in gold

Comment

I only do coffee... mmm
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
                  That's slander!!!

Good idea though.....
                  Nah, it's libel.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

send an email to all your whacky mates - dont forget to press the hash key

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X