• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Expedition to Mars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expedition to Mars

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6221424.stm

Now, let's imagine the mission included a selection of CUK's finest, say, ATW, Zeity, sasguru, Sally-Anne. Chances of mission success anybody?

Oh, and read the smallprint:

"Team ethic
    In all, 12 European volunteers will be needed. They must be aged 25-50, be in good health, have "high motivation" and stand up to 185cm tall. Smokers, or those with other addictions, to alcohol or illicit drugs, for example, will be rejected."
    "My God, it's huge!!"

They will need to include at least 2 women (or none at all) as otherwise they will bore men to death...

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Thing
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6221424.stm

Now, let's imagine the mission included a selection of CUK's finest, say, ATW, Zeity, sasguru, Sally-Anne. Chances of mission success anybody?

Oh, and read the smallprint:

"Team ethic
      In all, 12 European volunteers will be needed. They must be aged 25-50, be in good health, have "high motivation" and stand up to 185cm tall. Smokers, or those with other addictions, to alcohol or illicit drugs, for example, will be rejected."
      I reckon SA would get worn out...
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon

I was thinking "over utilised"...

Comment

Originally posted by angusglover
          I was thinking "over utilised"...
          That is indeed the more appropriate resource management term.

Comment

I hate going last.....

Comment

ATW (Mission Leader): “We’re on collision course with an asteroid. Sasguru, charge up the photon cannon NOW!”

SAS (Science Officer): “Go piss up a stick, how you got top billing I’ll never know”

Sally-Anne (Health & ahem ‘Wellbeing’ Officer): “So, which section are the Newky Brown rations stored in?”

Zeity (Cook): “Hey, I think I see one of my own out there!” [stares vacantly out of the porthole]
              "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

ATW (Mission Leader): “We’re on collision course with an asteroid. Sasguru, charge up the photon cannon NOW!”

SAS (Science Officer): “Go piss up a stick, how you got top billing I’ll never know”

Sally-Anne (Health & ahem ‘Wellbeing’ Officer): “So, which section are the Newky Brown rations stored in?”

Zeity (Cook): “Hey, I think I see one of my own out there!” [stares vacantly out of the porthole]

Comment

That's Supreme Leader, but otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon

in what way ??

SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                    X