• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is for this forum to change in ANY way?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is for this forum to change in ANY way?

Vote now - consider it is the General Election issue with Bliar trying to get the 4th indefinite term
    No - I want this forum to stay as is, no change!
    54.17%
    Yes - I want to lose post counts, posters, get new colour theme, and Chico knows what else
    45.83%

can't you invoke your Godlike powers?

a threat of a plague of locusts on the admins perhaps?

Comment

AtW is getting REALLY nervous..........
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

If the forum gets moved in all probability "test please delete" will actually be deleted...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          If the forum gets moved in all probability "test please delete" will actually be deleted...
          Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o................................................. .............

Comment

Also your first born will be legally sold into 3rd world slavery, so think about this if you consider voting Yes...

Comment

I am all for changing the forum if it resets the post count of so called gods

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                I am all for changing the forum if it resets the post count of so
                called gods
                Traitor

If it's about post counts I say reset mine HERE but don't change anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  Traitor

If it's about post counts I say reset mine HERE but don't change anything else.
                  It is about ZG's post count. They need to change the site and reset the counters before he gets to 10k posts or the internet will go *pop*

Comment

For gods dake, if it's just a vbulletin update we aren't going to loose anything.

You are the man with a sandwich board that says the end is nigh and i claim my £5

Comment

Working...
                    X